1. Our Refund Policy for Audio/Video/Document translation should meet the following conditions. The concern should be reported and the material returned within the 15 days grace period from the date of delivery. If after 15 days the client returns with a valid quality issue, he or she will be charged 30% for proofreading and 50% for a rehash and computed based on file length and page count.
2. Audio/Video/Document source file should be in A (Excellent) and B (Good) condition.
3. The returned material will be subject to another proofreading and should fail our standard before raising a request for a refund. The client should provide us with the revised copy.
4. Our refund policy for Audio/Video/Document translation does not cover the returned material that passes our additional proofreading standard.
5. Our refund policy does not cover Hard to decipher audio, video, and handwritten materials; and Rush orders.
6. We do not provide a revision and a guarantee of accuracy for problematic source files.
7. The turnaround time starts only upon the completion of the payment, and not from the time of file upload.
Starting at $17.5/page
Secure and Confidential
Rated 4.7 out of 5
Don't worry. We don't spam :)